My Happy (Scary) Halloween!


Hey! I bet, every one of you knows, what a day it was yesterday! :) Halloween has american origin and not so many people in Slovakia celebrate it, but I love it! Every year I make a party, invite friends and have fun. So was it yesterday. We talked, had fun, watched Silent Hill (oh, it was not good movie at all), we went to forest and than played games. And we flied fliyng lamps! That was amazing! We wrote our wishes on it ant let it fly, fly, fly... :)
Here are few photos, which I took while preparing the party, and on the last, we are writing our wishes :) 
PS: There is also another reason for celebrating! Cute, lovely, gorgeous 1000 of you have visited this site! ♥♥♥ :)


12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I used to love Halloween as a child dressing up in costume and going trick or treating, I don't really celebrate it much now.
  2. bravegrrl said...
    great photos! sounds like lots of fun! happy halloween!
  3. Hannie said...
    Amazing pictures! I love that one with balloons ♥ It was a GREAT fun!
    xoxo from Hannie
  4. Kirsty said...
    Looks like a fun day lovely! xx
  5. ediot said...
    hi darling! thanks for stopping by me-
    such a cute blog. i adore the layout. it's more wordpress-like.. how did you do it?
    hope youre having a good week
    take care
    x
  6. Louisa said...
    Thank you :)
    Yes, many blogger post these pictures, because they're awsome!
    Love.
  7. Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...
    Scary yeah i agree.
  8. Louisa said...
    Thanks again! :)
  9. Influence said...
    Great pics, looked like you had a great day :) Love all the balloons too!!

    www.stephsstoryemporium.co.uk
  10. Gladys said...
    Looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have done something nice with my friends. I spent Halloween trick-or-treating. I didn't collect much candy this year.
    It's so cool that you have a forest nearby! :D
  11. Flashes of Style said...
    pretty photos! <3
  12. Unknown said...
    It sounds and looks like you had an amazing and very colorfull Halloween!:-) Thank you for sharing this very happy pictures with me.:-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your lovely thougt here! I every time comment back. <3



Newer Post Older Post Home

top